This book will appeal to a large general audience as well as being essential reading for students and professionals.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||444 KB|
About the Author
Table of ContentsPreface.
1. Everyday Experiments, Relationships, Sexuality.
2. Foucault on Sexuality.
3. Romantic Love and Other Attachments.
4. Love, Commitment and the Pure Relationship.
5. Love, Sex and Other Addictions.
6. The Sociological Meaning of Codependence.
7. Personal Turbulence, Sexual Troubles.
8. Contradictions of the Pure Relationship.
9. Sexuality, Repression, Civilisation.
10. Intimacy as Democracy.