Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read- Second Grade Level 2 is the final level in the complete 8-level Learn to Read series.
- Level 1: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 2: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 3: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 4: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 5: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 6: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 7: Second Grade Level 1
- Level 8: Second Grade Level 2
All 8 levels are available in the Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read Kit
Designed to help your child learn the building blocks of reading, Learn to Read- Second Grade Level 2 covers:
- Second Grade Level 1 Review
- Vowel Teams
- Diphthongs and Complex Consonant Blends
- “wr-” and “kn-”
- Soft “c” and “g”
- Two-Syllable Words
- 18 New Sight Words
This set includes:
- 3 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
- This Book is Broken
- The Puppy Look
- Shoes in the Night
- 1 Bonus Book, The Swish-Smacker Dirt Hacker, by the award-winning children's book author Carolyn Crimi
- 1 Workbook that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
- 1 Set of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- 1 Quick Start Guide
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
- Learn: Your child learns to read new words by watching the DVD and reading the workbook.
- Practice: Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
- Read: Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
- Celebrate: Celebrate success after each lesson and track your child’s progress!
|Manufacturer:||Hooked on Phonics|
|Age Range:||7 - 9 Years|