Build three different vehicles from just one set of mix-and-match parts with the 1-2-3 Build It! Rocket-Train-Helicopter from Learning Resources. Chunky, easy-to-handle parts let kids build and rebuild on their own before embarking on imaginative journeys to far-off destinations - blast off to distant stars aboard a rocket, fly through the air above a make-believe city with a helicopter, or chug down the tracks towards the station with a train. Each fun, durable vehicle also doubles as an easy vocabulary lesson, introducing kids to the completed rocket, train, and helicopter, as well as parts ranging from wheels to propellers. In addition to encouraging imaginative and vocabulary skills, the vehicles of the 1-2-3 Build It! Rocket-Train-Helicopter develop fine motor skills and understanding of early engineering concepts through hands-on building. There's even a kid-sized play wrench that helps kids get started down the path toward using real tools and problem-solving skills. Includes multipurpose parts needed to create three vehicles (one at a time), plus a play wrench and fun pilot figure. Ages 2+.
- Toddlers build and rebuild three different vehicles out of one set of colorful, easy-to-handle parts
- Includes parts needed for a space-age rocket, old-fashioned train engine, and cartoony helicopter
- Kid-sized play wrench helps kids put vehicles together and build understand of real-world tools
- Building-based play supports development of creativity and fine motor skills
- Perfect for ages 2 and up
|Age Range:||2 - 4 Years|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Learning Resources 1-2-3 Build It! Train/Rocket/Helicopter based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
I was concerned that these would be too young for our 4 yr old grand bc the recommendation was 2+. He immediately began taking them apart and rebuilding them. They were a hit and, in fact, seem sturdy enough to take several hits.