- Includes expanded coverage of differential diagnosis for all tumor types encountered in urological surgical pathology practice.
- Incorporates the latest TNM staging and WHO classification systems, as well as new diagnostic biomarkers and their utility in differential diagnosis, newly described variants and new histologic entities.
- Discusses advances in molecular diagnostic testing, its capabilities, and its limitations, including targeted therapy/personalized medicine.
- Covers new developments in immunohistochemistry and the latest diagnostic tumor markers.
- Features more than 1,600 high-quality images – all in color – including gross pictures, histopathologic and cytopathologic images, special stains, other ancillaries, drawings, and illustrations.
- Helps you find information quickly with a consistent chapter format; an abundance of tables, diagrams and flowcharts; boxed lists of types and causes of diseases; differential diagnosis; characteristic features of diseases; complications; classifications; and staging.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.60(w) x 11.10(h) x 1.70(d)|
About the Author
Table of ContentsUROLOGIC SURGICAL PATHOLOGY 4TH EDITION
1. Nonneoplastic diseases of the kidney
2. Neoplasms of the kidney
3. Renal pelvis and ureter
4. Fine needle aspiration of the kidney
5. Nonneoplastic disorders of the urinary bladder
6. Neoplasms of the urinary bladder
7. Urine cytology
8. Nonneoplastic diseases of the prostate
9. Neoplasms of the prostate
10. Seminal vesicles
12. Nonneoplastic diseases of the testis
13. Neoplasms of the testis
14. Spermatic cord and testicular adnexa
15. Penis and scrotum
16. Adrenal glands