Long gone are the days of lining up the wedding party for predictable and overly-staged group shots. Now more than ever, couples want to remember their wedding day - and the run up to it - with candid, photojournalistic-style photos and innovatively-designed albums.
The Wedding Photography Field Guide is a source of inspiration and illumination, and sets out how to capture the true essence and atmosphere of this emotionally-charged and very special day.
- Get the latest information on digital gear and a professional's take on top techniques for covering all the action.
- Stuffy, staged wedding photos are a thing of the past. Master modern wedding reportage and capture the true spirit of the event and the personalities of the couple and guests.
- Discover the secrets of creating uniquely personal and contemporary bridal portraits and albums.
- Don't get left behind in this competitive marketplace. Follow Michelle Turner's advice and build up a portfolio that can pack a punch.
- Whether you are simply shooting a friend's wedding, breaking into the business or looking to refresh your approach, this book is essential.