- When can I take home a pregnancy test?
- How can I eat for two if I’m too queasy to eat for one?
- Can I keep up my spinning classes?
- Is fish safe to eat? And what’s this I hear about soft cheese?
- Can I work until I deliver? What are my rights on the job?
- I’m blotchy and broken out—where’s the glow?
- Should we do a gender reveal? What about a 4-D ultrasound?
- Will I know labor when I feel it?
|Publisher:||Workman Publishing Company, Inc.|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||6 MB|
About the Author
Heidi Murkoff is the author of the What to Expect® series of pregnancy and parenting books with over 38 million copies in print. She is also the creator of WhatToExpect.com and the WhatToExpect app, which reach over 18 million expecting and new parents, and the What to Expect Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping at-risk moms around the world expect healthier pregnancies, safer deliveries, and healthy, happy babies.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
As a grandmother to be, I find this book amazingly informative. It is exhaustively research and updated and written in an informed, while accessible style.