Third Revised EditionA fully revised, expanded edition of the book that millions of women and care providers have depended on for facts about pregnancy
More than 4.5 Million Copies Sold
Written by an obstetrician and a mother: The information you need to know about pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
With more than four and a half million copies in print, the must trusted prenatal guidebook in America is now nelwy revised, updated, and expanded. It includes:
- Questions to ask your care provider
- Explanations of medical terms and procedures
- Helpful exercises and tips for staying fit, healthy, and comfortable
- Record-keep sections
- Warning signs to watch for
- Expanded and updated coverage of pain relief, prematurity, Caesarean delivery, birthing positions, and other key topics.
The book is arranged in an easy-to-use format with space to keep track of prenatal appointments, notes and questions, and any special instructions for personal care.
|Publisher:||St. Martin's Press|
|Edition description:||Third Edition, Revised|
|Product dimensions:||6.90(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
George E. Verrilli, M.D., F.A.O.C.G., is Senior Attending Physician at Northern Dutchess Hospital in Rhinebeck, New York, and a pioneer of family-centered childbirth practices.
Anne Marie Mueser, Ed.D., is a writer and former teacher who lives in Clinton Corners, New York.