21.95 In Stock
White Mountain Puzzles Neuschwanstein Castle - 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
- Built by King Ludwig II of Bavaria in honor of the composer Richard Wagner, this spectacular castle has attracted over 60 million visitors and inspired the design of Disneys Magic Kingdom.
- We hope you will enjoy constructing this beautiful puzzle faster than it took to build the castle (1869-1886).
- Artist Lars Stewart. 1000 piece puzzle with a finished size of 24 x 30.
- Every White Mountain Puzzle is proudly manufactured in America with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
- All our puzzles contain unique interlocking pieces that are made of sturdy blue chipboard on recycled paper.
- 1000 piece puzzles measure 24x30 - larger pieces for easy handling.
- Warnings: Choking Hazard, Has Small Parts
|Manufacturer:||White Mountain Puzzles|