Endorsed by WJEC
Confidently tackle curriculum change with the market-leading series for WJEC GCSE History; relaunched to cover the new content and assessment requirements, this book helps every student develop the in-depth knowledge and historical skills they need to achieve their best.
- Guides you through the key questions and content in the 2017 specification, with thorough and reliable course coverage from a team of expert examiners, teachers and authors
- Builds understanding of Welsh, British and wider-world history through a clear, detailed narrative that is accessible to all learners
- Enables students to practise and improve their enquiry, analytical and evaluative skills as they progress through carefully-designed activities in each chapter
- Enhances subject knowledge and interest by including a range of stimulating source materials for discussion and reflection
- Prepares students for assessment with practice questions, sample responses and step-by-step guidance on approaching questions
|Sold by:||Hachette Digital, Inc.|
|File size:||39 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
|Age Range:||14 - 18 Years|
About the Author
John Wright was an experienced A Level History teacher and has written in the Access to History for the IB Diploma and GCSE Modern World History series.