What happens when Pilates goes back to its roots and fuses with the classical movements of Yoga?
The result is the amazing Yogalates system, a superb way to get your body into the best shape possible
One of the most popular exercise systems to take the world by storm in recent years has undoubtedly been the famous Pilates phenomenon, the favourite fitness and toning programme of athletes, Hollywood stars and millions of people around the world. But what happens when Pilates goes back to its roots and fuses with the classical movements of Yoga? The result is the amazing Yogalates system, a superb way to get your body into the best shape by strengthening, toning and lengthening the body - with the added benefits of improved flexibility, greater calm and a powerful sense of being deeply centered.
Let Tori Austin's expertise as a world-class Pilates and Yoga master instructor lead you to better levels of total fitness whilst employing powerful breathing, stretching and relaxation techniques to enhance your overall wellbeing. Pilates is justifiably famous for improving the physical condition and for creating a leaner, more toned and chiselled outline to the body but the power of Yoga enhances all of these benefits and promotes the essential flexibility that is the foundation of real strength and fitness, attributes that can endure throughout our entire lifespan. That's an advantage that all of want to enjoy.
With crystal clear instructions, easy to follow guidance and a wealth of highly useful information, Tori Austin will also show you how to
- Eliminate pain and tension from stressed joints and muscles and change your body shape by activating your core strength
- Discover the real potential of your core and apply it to every movement you make and experience the power of deeper, more natural breathing
- Benefit from the secret principles of power stretching and improve your natural sense of balance and control
- Boost your energy stamina levels and trim your waistline and tone your belly
- Build leaner, stronger muscles and move naturally and gracefully
This is one of the most important developments in the realm of super-effective fitness: the marriage between Pilates and its original ancestor, the classical Yoga of ancient times. Tori Austin has been teaching Pilates and Yoga for fifteen years and is perfectly equipped to share the benefits of both systems with you in a format that's both enormous fun and highly effective.