We are all born with an innate desire to creatively express the essence of who we are. This desire is embedded into our soul, a gift at birth, our own Northern Star in a galaxy full of the unknown.
Your physical setting can either hamper or inspire this creative calling.
Known for her eclectic style and helping others see the possibility within themselves, their homes, and personal style, Desha Peacock offers you tips on designing a creative work space that will also inspire you to do the work you are meant to do.
Peacock’s design tips cover how to:
- Use your work space to inspire your best work.
- Choose the right color to enhance your mood.
- Create a cozy virtual office no matter where you live.
- Work with a tiny space in a closet or other nook.
- Mix vintage, modern, and thrift store finds so you can create the style you crave, no matter your budget.
- Gain more clarity so you can focus on what’s most important to your business or creative life.
Your Creative Work Space features full-color photographs of unique, creative work spaces from the traditional home office to the artist’s studio or writing salon.
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.00(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
The Salon 1
The Stylist's Studio 5
The Study 75
The Artist's Studio 79
The Home Office 127
Creative Work Spaces for Groups 161
Work from Anywhere, Anytime 179
The Gypsetter 185
The Tiny Space 213
For Tots and Teens 225
Final Thoughts 249
Photo Credits 252
Resource Guide 254
About the Author 259
What People are Saying About This
"Beautifully written with heart, Desha's kind and reassuring voice combined with beautiful photography makes this a book you'll want to read, and share with friends, over and over again." Holly Becker of Decor8
"As someone constantly feeling the pressure to create compelling and exciting content, I need the space around me to inspire and soothe. This book helps each of us imagine what is possible for the everyday creative." Sarah Dubbeldam, CEO of Darling Magazine